A Content Marketing eBook
Content Marketing is all the rave, that’s part of what drove me to do some research on the history of content marketing and publish this free eBook, A Brief History of Content Marketing. I was curious to see how marketers of the past have used content marketing strategies to attract and engage customers before the Internet Age.
The result was a fun project, and many findings. Who would have thought giving away free recipe books could save a company? Or that Microsoft (of all companies) was the first of Fortune 500 corporations to have a corporate blog?
Download the eBook and let me know what you think.
The Rise of Marketing Infographics
Also interesting to me was the amount of Infographics, especially ones related to marketing, that I came across during my research and that have been released just now. Here are some great Content Marketing Infographics you may enjoy.
- Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising, from Marketo
- The Content Grid v2, from Eloqua
- The Problem with Content Marketing, from Junta42
- Content Marketing by the Numbers, dlvr.it
- Appetite for Content, by Base One
- The Content Grid v1, Eloqua
Did I miss a great Content Marketing Infographic? Let me know!