The Effective Marketer Blog was created by Daniel Kuperman way back in January of 2009 while he was the Director of Marketing for a B2B software company. He is currently working at Snowflake as Director of Product Marketing. This blog is his personal views and opinions on all things Marketing and does not represent or is endorsed by Snowflake in any way.
His love to read all things marketing led him to become the organizer of the now-defunct San Francisco Marketing Book Club (www.meetup.com/the-san-francisco-marketing-book-club). Daniel strives to become a more effective marketer by reading, executing, discussing, and evaluating marketing strategies, tools, and campaigns. This Blog is an attempt to bring to light issues and resources that can be used by marketers in any industry aiming to get better at what they do.
Read, discuss, share, and become a more effective marketer. That’s the goal of this blog.
Daniel’s other blogs:
Daniel has written articles and whitepapers on technology, marketing, and similar subjects. Below are a few you can find online:
- Six Content Marketing Opportunities You Are Missing, for MarketingProfs
- Seven Ideas to Jump-Start Your Content Marketing, for MarketingProfs
- A Brief History of Content Marketing, for MarketingProfs (based on my eBook)
- The Tough Road Ahead for Marketing Automation, for the Marketing Automation Times website
- Taking Control of the Email Vendor Selection Process (3 part series), for the Email Vendor Selection website
- Who Killed My Project?, for MC Press Online
- Voice Mail Hell is Only Part of the Customer Service Problem, for MC Press Online
- Where is my baggage and why can’t you find it?, for MC Press Online
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.