I love the internet. Free stuff abound and sharing is easy. But there is so much out there that deciding on what to read is a job in itself. That’s why I liked when the Modern B2B Marketing blog posted a list of must-read B2B marketing ebooks. It is worth checking out, you have your work cut out for you.
What else is out there, you may ask. Well, here are a few great places to go:
- Inbound Marketing University: http://inboundmarketing.com/university
- Pragmatic Marketing Resources Page: http://www.pragmaticmarketing.com/resources
- Chris Brogan‘s “Best of” list contains precious gems of wisdom: http://www.chrisbrogan.com/best-of/
- Hubspot creates free content like no one else, check it out: http://www.hubspot.com/marketing-resources/
- Lyris has some concise and to the point how-to guides: http://www.lyris.com/resources/
- Elolqua also has a good selection of free eBooks and webinars focusing on lead generation and email marketing: http://www.eloqua.com/resources/
- AdWeek has a page listing a variety of whitepapers from multiple vendors. Quality varies: http://whitepapers.adweek.com/emerging-marketing/social-networks/
Can you recommend other resources for free marketing knowledge?